Friday, May 8, 2009

The (Un)Perfect (Cyber)World

I hate to admit it, but I just have to say it. 

Since we are required* to read every one's blogs in the class I have learned some interesting things about my classmates and their interests/hobbies/strange behaviors.  Some have used the blogging to reveal their daily adventures while others have used it to educate or get their work out into the cyber world.  

I have found some of the blogs interesting, some alright, and some just don't make my heart twitter (haha, I have learned that Elyse definitely has a twittering addiction from the blogging though!).  Anywho,  there is one blog in particular that I still can't quite figure out.

It's not because I don't read it regularly or that the writing or information is bad, it's just that I don't understand it.  Every time I read the "black sheep" blog I feel as though I'm reading the SAT's, but have to go back and read it about 4 times to understand it because my mind seems distracted.  

So, again, I'm sorry to say it, but as you all know I am pretty damn blunt and I usually just say what I mean without even thinking about it.  This time I have thought about what I wanted to say, but I decided that the thinking about it was pointless because I still want to say the same thing.  So here it goes....

Rita, I don't understand the point of The Perfect World.  And to be quite frank, I simply don't understand the point of video games.

There.  It's now off my chest and onto my blog.  Do with it what you want.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, no biggie. I'm not offended. We're all different. I just appreciate the fact that you still read it even though you don't understand or enjoy it.

    For the record, I don't understand the point of going out to bars and getting drunk. :)

    This class has been a fun chance to get to know other people's viewpoints.

    ReplyDelete