Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chelsea Who?

I absolutely love, love, love Chelsea Handler and I was totally having blogger's block when I decided to turn on her show. And that's when it came to me. I will write about Chelsea. Also known as Chelsea Lately, Chelsea Handler, or Chelsea the Great. She has written and published two NYTimes Best Sellers: My Horizontal Life and Are you there vodka, it's me, Chelsea? Both books are amazingly funny and I absolutely love her bluntness.

But, my favorite thing about Chelsea isn't her ability to drink and work, or her hilarious humor, or the way she can't stand Heidi and Spencer. My favorite thing about her is her little friend, Chuy. And she doesn't even refer to him in any sense of the political names for little people. Chuy is referred to as her nugget!

I want a nugget. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT A NUGGET TOOOO :]] MAYBE I CAN BUY CHUY FROM HER ;]

    ReplyDelete