Thursday, May 7, 2009

For the love of the Peacock

Recently I decided to add yet another tattoo, or should I say two, to my body.  I chose to get mirrored peacocks on each of my shoulder blades looking towards each other.  They look similar to this tattoo on the left but that is not them.  I will have to have someone take a picture of my back asap.  

I totally love them and have always had an obsession with peacocks.  They don't really represent much to me, but I do love that they stand out and they are extremely beautiful birds.  

So, I currently have four tattoos now, but can't wait to get more.  I have a viking ship drawn up for my left ribs(my right ribs are already inked) and am just waiting for me to get the money and time, plus the guts to have an 18 hour sitting...no fun!

I will keep y'all updated with any new additions to my body.

1 comment: