Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Infamous Z

This is my best friend Kali. I wish I couldn't call her that because we actually haven't talked in almost a year. I want her to be my ex-best friend.

But, regardless Kali is a big part of me life and we grew up together. We were inseparable throughout middle school and high school, and even lived together for a year in college. We even did the cute "next level of our relationship thing" and adopted a dog.

His name is Z and he is drop dead gorgeous. The only problem, Kali dropped Z off at the pound because she couldn't find an apartment that was pet friendly in Boulder, Colorado. I call bullshit on that.

But instead of calling me to see if I could take Z to Georgia with me, she just abandoned him along with our friendship. Just look at his eyes... so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment