Thursday, May 7, 2009

Burn, baby. Burn.

This is my dream car.  A 1954 Corvette in James Bond Blue (not really the manufactures paint color name, but I think it fits the car much better). I would call her Jet and she would be my best friend.  

We would go on long road trips together, let the wind blow our tops off, and keep on driving, all while belting out Ace of Base.  We would get waxes together and keep our paint jobs chip-less.  We would never need a counterpart, for we would be each other's soul mates.  Chrome would be kept to a minimum, but the sparkle would definitely shine brightly.  We would never wear bras, respecting our freedom.  

Someone, any one, any where, just tell me you know Jet and that Jet has a Craiglist "missed connections" listing searching for me.  Let her know I'm here, waiting bra-less, and can't wait to take our tops off and hit the open road!

No comments:

Post a Comment